Hohm Base 4 Bay Intelligent Battery Charger
The Hohm Base 4 Bay Intelligent Battery Charger by HohmTech is one of the most comprehensive battery chargers that are currently available in the market. There are independent chips to control each slot for precise charging. The Hohm Base holds a maximum of four individual batteries and features a two-level design, allowing for a tighter connection for smaller batteries. The Hohm Bases produces a maximum output of 4A in either a two bay, 2A per bay configuration or a four bay, or 1A per bay configuration. The intuitive LED display screen provides accurate readouts of charge percentage, volts, mAh, and cycle time.
Hohm Base 4 Bay Intelligent Charger:
- Four Bay Intelligent Charger
- Each Bay Possesses Individually Independent Chips
- Automated Fluctuation at 3 Charge Levels
- Compatible with Lithium Ion/LiFePO4/Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd Batteries (26650/18650/18490/18350/AAA/AA/C/D)
- Two-Level Battery Design
- Four Bays to 4.2V (1A Each Bay)
- Two Bays to 4.2V (2A Per Bay)
- Four Stage Charge/Discharge Algorithm
- Enhanced LCD Screen (Displays Each Battery's Real Time Status)
- Intelligent Protection Suite
- Fire Preventative ABS Housing
- 1x Hohm Base 4 Bay Intelligent Charger
- 1x Hohm Tech Power Cord
- 1x Instructional
- 1x Warranty Card
- Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or cause burns or other physical injury.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product. Use accordingly.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace, or install any part of the vaping apparatus.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquids are not approved by the FDA.
- We DO NOT recommend building/wrapping a coil lower than 0.3Ω in resistance.
- Cease the use of any equipment if there are any slight indications of malfunction.
- Mechanical mods and hybrid connection mods are advanced user items. Please understand all safety procedures before attempting to use.
- WARNING: Some tanks are made from polycarbonate and is not suitable for e-liquid use as some flavors might affect its structural integrity causing it to craze or crack. Please check and see if your tank is made from a suitable material (like glass, Pyrex, stainless steel, etc.) when using citrus, cinnamon, and tea flavors.
- All Li-ion batteries may vent or explode if they are misused.
- Over discharging and over charging these types of batteries can result in thermal runaway.
- Never leave your batteries unattended while they charge.
- Always remove batteries from charger when they are done charging.
- Never store batteries loosely in a pocket or purse. Batteries must be safely stored in a battery case on person.
- Never allow foreign metallic items come in contact with the positive and negative electrodes of any battery.
- Never discharge a battery past its specified cut-off voltage, which is typically 3.0 volts.
- NEVER surpass the batteries’ specified discharge rates given by the manufacturer.