Originally developed to propel automobiles equipped with foam-flood power pack systems. To prepare this cell to meet the extreme safety standards we hold ourselves accountable to, the NMC chemistry ratio was modified, and a reformulated EPTC resistance compound was used to give this cell the attention it needed.
The Sherlock 20700 will perform like it’s little siblings do, but with greater tolerance to amp loads and voltage support. For consumers that use devices that require heavy amperage, but need a battery that can support those loads without faulting, we introduce our Sherlock Hohm 20700 cell.
Sherlock Hohm can be used in various applications with a Battery Management System. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 2782mAh capacity, with a CDR of 28.4A and a pulse/peak rating of 47.8A. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). Sherlock is most closely related to the popular Hohm Work 18650 cell, but has 1.3% greater Ni (nickel) per unit of measure. Results are incredibly high amperage delivery, with an assurance of consistent coalition within the Li-NiMn chemistry.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by the rightful authorities/laboratories and accredited entities to achieve certification of MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, Specifications, Air/Sea Transport, and PLI. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
All cells are developed and built specifically for intense & power-hungry devices that require consistent amperage delivery to operate as intended. Not only was power & capacity a priority, but safety measures were at the forefront of it all.
To expound on safety:
• modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum is utilized to aid in lowering internal resistance
• updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
• each cell is fitted with our proprietary EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) ring with higher multiplier of resistance
• every cell is equipped with 2-stage CID (Current Interrupt Device) system to aid in overcharge prevention
* NOTICE: Hohm Tech does not manufacture batteries. These are made specific to requirements set forth.
** CAN BE CHARGED AT 3.15A. This is not a misprint. 3.15A as in THREE POINT ONE FIVE amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry.
*** TESTING BEYOND TEMPERATURE. Hohm Tech cells utilize both static & dynamic testing that includes but not limited to: density loss, thermal distribution, volt drop limiters, cycle life retention, and temperature. These tests are imperative to achieve true cell performance, longevity, and overall quality.
1 Density Loss
2 Thermal Image Distribution
3 No Single Pulse Volt Loss
4 Cycle Life Retention
5 Resistance Retentivity Pre|Post
WARNING: Know your battery warning & safety information
Consult a certified lithium ion specialist or certified battery pack assembler if there are any uncertainties or questions on the use of, handling of, installation of, or storage of lithium ion batteries. Consumer safety is of utmost importance.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not store batteries in pockets, purse, or any area that battery can come into contact with metal objects.
- Always carry and store batteries inside a battery case when not in use.
- Do not insert or attempt to use batteries in the incorrect configuration.
- Do not use a battery that has any dents, tears, punctures, or any other visible damage to its structure or outer label wrapping.
- Do not charge above 4.2 volts or discharge below specified cut-off volts.
- * Lithium ion batteries have inherent risks that can cause severe injury or an explosion if not handled properly; not used in compliance to an application’s power requirements; or stored incorrectly